Rupee's SSBBish Clockmas Rupee's SSBBish Clockmas

I enjoyed it

Hahahaha. I laughed out loud several times. Great job!

Pork Pork

Best. Flash. EVER.

When you first released this on your website, I listened to it on loop for over two hours. This is perhaps your greatest work since Magical Trevor.

Celebrating Bill Murray Celebrating Bill Murray

Happy Bill Murray Week

I watched this loop all the way through, and laughed every time someone got stapled in the face.

Great music, great animation, great story!

topcatyo responds:

Thanks :D
Happy Bill Murray week!

weeeee weeeee

dsj;k;jdfsj;kd

I wish someone would have told me it was anti-clock day, I would have made something, lol.

Good movie overall, I wish there was more screaming in agony though.

iLLiCit-JmBd responds:

it wasn't anti clock day i just felt like submitting something anti-clock

:The Ball: :The Ball:

SWEET MEAT!

This is by far and wide one of the smoothest claymations I've seen on Newgrounds! Loved the music and how the camera progressed along the stage with The Ball as he moved. Full marks from me!

AlbinoClock goes to Paris AlbinoClock goes to Paris

Fantastic!

I thought it was very interesting, I like how the colors would fade in and out throughout it. I also enjoyed how you incorporated many different characters from different groups, truly promoting unity between flash groups!

AlbinoClock responds:

I made the bit with the glocks when Breadfruit and Truffle first started toying with them.

100 Halo Jokes 100 Halo Jokes

The greatest flash ever flashed

I think 10/10 is an unjust rating, this should really have been given like a 100 out of 10 it was that good. Seriously, it's flawless, usually I'll have something to critique about a flash movie, but I've got nothing. You have created the infallable GOD OF FLASH MOVIES

B for Bednetta B for Bednetta

Fantastic

I fully found this flash film to be fantastic. I am frantically foaming at the mouth, falling feet first into fiendishly fabulous freezey chills following my visual fornication with your fifteenth flash.

Lambdaclock's halloween Lambdaclock's halloween

HAHAHAHAHA

It was pretty cool. But first degree murder is NOT a felony.

I suggest you put in your comments a recommendation to turn the quality down so the talking widget synchs better with the sound.

Lambdaclock responds:

Are you kidding? ANY kind of murder is a felony, what are you smoking?

On the Bridge 44 On the Bridge 44

Truly a work of art

It's the little things that make this movie brilliant. The combination of .gifs, premade .flas and hand drawn really adds an artistic randomness that doesn't overpower the message your movie is trying to convey.